Monday, June 18, 2007

big, Big, BIG DAY!!!

This past weekend I was in Philly for Allison's Graduation Party and then we had Father's Day dinner at Joe's parents (photos to come later)! But today... For me, I'm just stuck at my desk all flipping day long doing work like it's any other day.

Reason #1 it's a BIG DAY... Joe's first day of camp! He's been workin his tail off all year and the fun starts today at Mountainside. I don't think either of us slept very well last night just because we have so much energy going into this. So, in honor of Joe's 1st day of camp, I'll spend all day making up a dance to his favorite camp song... I 2 I (Eye to Eye) by Powerline from A Goofy Movie! :) :)

Reason#2 it's a BIG DAY... Ellie's having her baby!! Ahhh!!!! The text came at 7:15 this morning, so I can tell this kid's an early bird! I can't wait to find out the gender and name (she hasn't found out the gender and has been way hush about names)!!! I'm jumping out of my skin waiting to hear some news!! Woo Hoo!! :) :) :) :)

Okay, I'm definitely too excited to type... it's a BIG DAY!

No comments: