Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mmm... Kabobs!

Don't be fooled - the chicken on this plate was good, but I'd drive three hours to have another one of my sister's steak kabobs!

Everyone knows that I'm your typical carnivore.  One of my favorite restaurants is Fogo de Chao.  I have expanded my palate to liking three or four types of veggies, but prefer for them to be in a smaller proportion than the delicious meat on my plate! 

When I was planning D's birthday party, my Sister -- an excellent cook -- offered to make shish-kabobs!  For me, making these would seem like a completely daunting task, but she just "whips them up" in large quantities without a second thought!  Sadly, this "chef gene" skipped me and Joe is stuck with a small rotation of "real" (non-frozen meal) dinners... beef skillet, pepper steak, and chili.  Yes, they all contain beef. Needless to say, I'd LOVE to win this "i <3 beef" challenge so I can order up some of Nolan Ryan Beef's delicious bacon-wrapped filets, tenderloins, and other bites of meaty goodness!  My mouth waters just looking at the site...


3 comments:

Brittany Hope said...

"mmmmmm" is right! Great photo!!

Rebecca Stuck said...

Yummy! Looks delicious!

Unknown said...

These are so scrumptious looking! YAY! I am so glad you were a winner this week at I heart faces. You captured the kabobs perfectly!