Friday, June 15, 2007

Moi!


With all of these babies being cranked out this year (I think I have 9 friends/coworkers that have or will give birth this year!!), Andrew leaving on his mission (Booo... not gonna lie, I wish he was sticking around), Tommy flying off to Hawaii for the summer, and everything else going at lightening speed... It's hard to find time to catch up!! Let's see...

In the beginning of March I had a huge work project where we did a product launch for our new anti-malarial medication (ASAQ) at the French Ambassador's Residence (ooh la la) and then on the Hill and other places. I got to meet a ton of people who's life focuses on the fight against malaria. Needless to say, these people are my rock stars and ever since that day, I've been trying to think up ways to do this kind of work!






Also in March, Joey and I went to the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases Annual Gala... it was a good excuse to go black tie and flaunt it! ;)






In early April, we missed the beginning of the Cherry Blossoms because I headed down to North Carolina to thow Towa's Bachelorette! It was definitely worth the trip as we all had such a wonderful night together (it makes you want more girl's nights)!! Here's the link to the photos: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8RZtGzVsza28&notag=1


We found some time to get down to the Cherry Blossoms and then to the Chesapeake Hyatt for a nice weekend alone, but no G-rated photos from that trip! ;)


And then there was Towa's wedding... it was a beautiful weekend... everything came out so wonderfully and it was such a good time!! (And we got a bonus by being able to go visit Elon!) Here's a link to all of my photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/RoryElizabeth/TowaSWedding



Allison Graduated from Bloomsburg!!
http://picasaweb.google.com/RoryElizabeth/AllisonSGraduation

Whew... and that's not even half of it!

No comments: