Thursday, November 15, 2007

So Thankful for Today!!

My cousin is finally on his way home from his tour in Iraq!! He'll be home in Alaska in a week or so... so I won't get to see him, but I'm just so excited for his wife and our family... having everyone together again... it's just makes Thanksgiving so much better (having something so HUGE to be Thankful for)!!
That's all... I'm just jumping through my skin excited... just please keep in (and all troops!) in your prayers for a safe trip back to US Soil!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to send a soldier some holiday cheer.... When you are making out your Christmas card list this year, please include the following:


A Recovering American soldier/airman/sailor/marine
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center6900 Georgia Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20307-5001

**Thanks Ellie for sending this on!

No comments: