Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gallery of Grant


El and Grant had planned a weekend of fun with some Army friends in DC... and you know I wasn't going to let her come all this way and not see them! We had a few days of jam-packed fun around town... the Pumpkin Festival at Butler's Orchard, dinner at Red Rock with the Richardson's, play time at Mountainside, a quick jaunt to Georgetown to go to Paper Source, Grant's 1st trip to IKEA (and incidentally his 1st meal of Swedish Meatballs... which he loved!), and shopping at Tyson's Corner! Whew! I'm simply too tired to go into details of our fabulous week, so I'll let the photos do the talking... they're worth 1000 words each, right!?

2 comments:

Valentine said...

So cute! You're a great photographer, Rory. (I mean, you had a pretty good subject...but still!)

LBC said...

I'm just got back to Durham and what fun pictures to come back to!!!