Monday, August 16, 2010

Back on the Mainland

Dagny riding shotgun in Tommy's car (while it was parked on the ferry!)

Last week we traveled to Vinalhaven, Maine for the Flagg Family Reunion. As these gatherings are only held every five years, it's a pretty big deal when they finally roll around! Kevin designated me one of the unofficial photographers of the week, so I had a great time snapping photos of everyone in sight (yes, everyone - the island was taken over by Flaggs!)

The only hitch in our giddy-up was the fact that Dagny was sick pretty much all week. Wednesday morning she came down with a fever that reached a high of 103 and didn't break until Saturday. Her usually fabulous sleeping routine (8:30 pm - 8:30 am) was completely effed up and she was the most miserable I've ever seen her. The only silver lining (albeit a very thin one!) was the fact that she was so tired that she feel asleep everywhere... she was a black belt cuddler all week!

As I sort through the photos and wrap my head around being back on the mainland, here's a photo of me and my Doodlebug cuddling up on the ferry back to Rockland!


No comments: