Friday, September 24, 2010

Puppies in the Park... Photostory Friday



I fully recognize that the puppies have been seriously neglected in this blog space... although I assure you that they are far from neglected in real life!  Last night we decided to take advantage of the warm evening (who knows how many we have left!) and go outside and play.  Joe was completely exhausted from work, but I really appreciated him coming out with me as it would be nearly impossible for me to manage two puppies, a toddler, and a power wheels all by myself!  I know that the photo of Sully on the left is blurry, but he's so hard to catch sitting still and I just love the action shot! Enjoy!


”PhotoStory
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

2 comments:

laurel said...

WOW Look at Sirius off the ground! Very cute Photo story.....

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

these'd some puppy love here!~