Monday, September 19, 2011

A Touch of Sun... iheartfaces


When I read about this week's theme at iheartfaces, "A Touch of Sun," one of those little light bulbs instantly went off in my head and I knew exactly what photo to enter... since we haven't really gotten our tushes to a photographer for an official "2 Year Old" portrait session, I took Doodle out to the field across from our house and let her play while I snapped away!  This photo is one of my favorites from our little outing.

She was far more interested in me playing with her and her best friend, Belle (the small doll in her hands), than letting me take photos of her.  There were a few "No, Mommy" demands as I pointed the camera at her-- she was decidedly not in a "cheese" mood at all, which is fine with me... I just snapped a few while she wasn't looking and then chased her and Belle to her heart's content!



1 comment:

Valeria said...

Beautiful composition