Monday, November 19, 2012

Giving Thanks

We certainly have a long list of things to be thankful for this year... most recently, the addition of our little Master Chief! I had been planning for a December 1st delivery and the subsequent holiday cards, but since he came over two weeks early, I got to design a Thanksgiving card! :) How sweet are these little turkeys?! ;)


I've been using TinyPrints greeting cards since they launched and now their greeting card division is called Treat.com! Treat cards are perfect for all occasions... they're super easy to make and trust me, they're even more fun to receive!

Get this... the code "TREATBLOGR"  will give you one Treat card completely free... the code expires at 11:59pm EST on Tuesday 11/20 (Tomorrow!), so skip on over there and make that free card!

p.s. I know you're here for the kid pics... more coming soon... I promise!!

No comments: