Friday, August 08, 2014

Parent Day at Camp!

Let's face it, every day is Parent Day at camp for Doodle! We get to see her in action every day... and usually catch staff reenacting the moments we miss (Brad's impression of D doing hurdles is reportedly hilarious!)!

Today was a big day here at The Ranch... Parent Show! Sadly, we missed the first parent show due to Granddad's memorial service (my buddy B stalled and put us last, but we still didn't make it... and she was devastated!)... but we weren't going to miss today! Being the camp photog, I got prime real estate to see the show...

The Sparkly Princess Butterflies (D's Group) did a mash up of "Bad to the Bone" and "Build Me Up, Buttercup!" I loved the salty/sweet angle and couldn't stop giggling as she lip synced to every word of both songs (of course)!

Here are a few stills from the performance:


Although we still have two weeks of camp, I can already feel how much we're going to miss walking outside to a few hundred kids! I love all of our staff members here and it's not going to be the same without them on the Chill Hill every morning... Basically, I adore living here and I know Doodle does as well! How could we not?! We're living on a Summer Camp... we're the luckiest girls ever!!

No comments: