Friday, July 29, 2016

A Historic Night...

I don't care to while end of the political spectrum you lean, everyone should be able to take a moment to reflect on what happened last night...

Hillary Clinton became the first woman of a major party to accept the nomination of President of the United States.

My little nerdy heart exploded as I thought of how far we've come... Love won... and now this!


Doodle got to stay up to watch it... She definitely didn't grasp the enormity of the moment, but I'm okay with that. She gets to grow up in a world where it doesn't matter who you love and where being a girl does limit you, it gives you limitless possibilities.

How freaking amazing is that?!

That said, I don't care how you vote in November... Well, I do care greatly, but I'm not going to get into that... Just vote.

No comments: