Thursday, February 14, 2008

When the cat's away the mice will.... watch girlie TV!

Joe's in Nashvegas this week for ACA (American Camping Association) National Conference... no moonbounces... no swag... just thousands of camp directors filling up Opryland for the week!

We got a decent ice storm on Tuesday, so when I finally got home (by the grace of god I didn't wreck), Sirius and I hunkered down and caught up on Style network and Bravo's Millionaire Matchmaker. The ice kept me from going into work yesterday, so I worked from home and did some more Sirius cuddling!!

I was SO excited to come into work today to find pretty flowers from my fabulous hubby... Pink tulips in a cute pink vase! I don't have my camera with me, but here's the online photo version of my fabulous bouquet...
It was very sweet of him... I'm very excited! It's the perfect addition to my boring desk job! (Although, Sean is treating the whole office to Fogo de Chao, so I'm not complaining today!)

I have a hot date with Nancy tonight (since Big and Little Joe are in Nashville together) and then Joe and I will go out this weekend!!

...and now... a message from the devil dog...



No comments: