Thursday, March 27, 2008

Let's see if you can find what is wrong with this picture...

Take a look at this photo and tell me what's ever-so-slightly wrong with this image...If you're saying to yourself, "Well, Rory... it looks as if your demon-possessed dog has been plotting against you again and has chewed the garden hose in half."
If you said that, you'd be correct.

I'm thinking that this was a job that's taken a while to accomplish... you have to give the puppy some props for determination! Yes, he has a bone... although no rawhides (if you've been paying attention, he swallows them whole)... lots of toys and everything a puggle could want. Yet, with all of that, he'd rather dig under the deck to eat dirt and find rocks to chew on... and apparently chew garden hoses.

You know I laughed when Joe told me, but I surely wouldn't have wanted to be him earlier... Joe let him out after work to do his business and after a few minutes, he comes in... tail-waggin' psyched that he's finally dismembered the hose and is carrying the proof in his mouth! Joe wasn't nearly as amused.

As I started to upload the photo, someone became quite repentant... I'm sorry Mom.

...and then he prayed for mercy!

No comments: