Saturday, May 10, 2008

WG Community Day!

Luckily for me, my birthday celebrations continued into the next weekend! We went up to PA for Dad's Community Day and ended up having a great weekend... Mom and I went shopping at King if Prussia for a dress to wear to some of these weddings coming up, we then got our eyebrows threaded (which, btw, if waxing hurts you as much as it does me, go with the painless threading!), and then we met up with Daddy and Joe (who golfed all day) and met Gmom, Gpa, and Cheryl for Dinner and a Movie! We got yummy pizza at Tonelli's... thank god Gmom likes meaty pizza b/c she picked out the best pizza with pepperoni, sausage, and meatballs on it!! YUMMY!!! After dinner we all went to see Iron Man! :) Such a great movie... the best we've seen in a long time! All that and... more presents!! I'm still getting pics, but I got a totall cute green Coach Bucket hat, Lilly Pulitzer Makeup Cases (full of stuff!), and a wall monogram! I'll get pics of the wall when it's finished!

Sunday we headed to Mason's Mill for Dad's Community Day! If you weren't there, you missed "Camp Director Kippy" in action... he had complete control of the day and it went off without a hitch! Gmom and Gpa came over to hang out and we also met up with Aunt Jackie, Chrissy, Rick, and their kids! Aunt Jackie got a new dobie puppy on Saturday, so she showed us pics of Seusse!! Sooo cute! The weather held out and it was a beautiful day! I really can't say enough about how great my Pops was... I was so proud of him!

Here are some of the pics I got from the day!


No comments: