Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sirius Lego Splatters

Okay, so this post is about totally different topics: Sirius Black, Lego Batman, and a very special Splatter!

First, the Splatter...
This is the gift Joe and I received for our 3rd Anniversary from the insanely talented Ms. El's of Platters & Splatters Fame (Insert Shameless Website Plug Here: http://www.plattersandsplatters.webs.com)! She painted this gorgeous monogram to match our bedding... and it's beyond beautiful! I know it's a week after our anniversary, but I really just wanted to show of my present! ;)

Second, Lego Batman...
WE BEAT IT!
Okay, I know it's so not a big deal to most people, but I beat my first video game and am kinda excited! :)

Finally, Sirius Black...Mr. Quirky Dog has been battling the toy box over the last few days... it's a little too deep for him to get into when it's facing up; so after him wimpering and howling at it, I turned it on its side. Needless to say, I took this photo about two minutes before every toy was pulled out across the kitchen! ;)

Speaking of quirk developments...
In January we bought Mr. Black a nice cushy dog bed...

Fast forward to October...
We decided that Sirius could finally handle the anxiety of being awake before we came downstairs in the morning and started letting him sleep in his bed (above) and even the couch. I have a feeling that I'm having one of those "My Dog is Taking Over My Life" moments when I tell you that he has officially taken over half of the living room...
Over the last week, my lovable puggle has slowly stolen my wubbie, two lap duvets, a full size duvet, and two Brookstone nap pillows from the couch and pulled them onto the cloud chair. He barely looked up from his new bed when I came downstairs this morning... but then again, if I could snuggle up in that bed, I wouldn't be moving either! ;)

p.s. That "scrap" of fabric on the floor is definitely the cushion from the inside of his crate... he pulled it out of his crate and brought it over to the cloud chair... somehow it didn't make the cut for his new bed! ;)

No comments: