Sunday, December 28, 2008

Giving Thanks!

I know I'm a bit late on this post, but I wanted to write about Thanksgiving before I get to Christmas! Amy-Beth and Joe A came into PA for Thanksgiving this year, so I made sure we were there for the festivities!

We, of course, started at the Willow on Wednesday evening... with Alicia D behind the bar, Mom didn't have a chance at sobriety! She really wasn't that bad, but we do have documentation of a killer text message conversation that she was having with Scott (who had to work)! ABC and Joe A were troopers and brought over Cheryl to hang out after their long travel day... the Willow was packed, but all-in-all it was a fun night (even if I was Ally's DD... which is an adventure in itself!)!

Aunt Jackie, Uncle Don, and Jaclyn joined the normal crew for a yummy Thanksgiving Dinner! Daddy got creative and managed to expand the dining room table made for 8 to sit 14... you'd have to see it to believe it! Even desert had extra pizazz as Aunt Jackie got Jaclyn a birthday cake from Weinrich's... YUM!!

We introduced Joe A to historical Philadelphia on Friday... passing by Independence Hall, seeing the Liberty Bell, visiting the gift shop at Betsy Ross' house (my second time at the gift shop, yet I've never been inside!), and even attempting to answer the age-old debate... Pat's or Geno's?! I'm not sure how others felt, but I'm definitely on Pat's side! :)

Here are a few photos from the week...



No comments: