Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm Gonna Soak Up the Sun!!



Growing up, Joe spent his summers and Thanksgivings going on road trips with Grandma and Granddad to St. Petersburg, Florida. I've heard tons of stories about their antics and was so excited to finally have the chance to experience it for myself! Granddad is spending the month of January down there and my wonderful Mother in Law sent us down for a long weekend!!

Although the fudge store at the pier was closed, we were able to hit up the 4th Street Fish Market and Ponderosa! We went to Fort Desoto beach (photo above) and the Wagon Wheel Flea Market... we went to John's Pier for lunch and even found time for Put-Put...


We spent our last hours reading on the beach... I was in heaven!!


We had such a wonderful time... I was so sad to leave Granddad, Florida, and the sun!



No comments: