Friday, June 12, 2009

Is this the beginning of nesting?!

I know "nesting" usually means that the preggie woman is on her hands and knees scrubbing away at the dirt that barely exists, but let's face it... I'll be shocked (SHOCKED!) if that day comes to me in my lifetime! And yes, if it happens there will be pictures as Joe will consider it a sign of the apocalypse!

I guess you can say I'm in the pre-nesting phase because I certainly haven't gotten that gust of energy to clean out the bedrooms and really get going, but I've taken the trip to Home Depot and painted chunks of the wall with paint samples and have thoroughly enjoyed testing out every glider in the tri-state area! Last night I took measurements of the room for Leslie and was planning on just emailing her with details... but somewhere between the thought of graph paper and freshly sharpened pencils, I totally got inspired!

1 comment:

LBC said...

I LOVE IT! totally my kind of "nesting" too!