Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby Steps: All Dresser-ed Up!

After sitting in the living room for a few weeks while we painted the nursery, we finally put the dresser together on Sunday. Again, by "we" I mean "Joe" put together the dresser! The directions were TERRIBLE (especially as they weren't really directions but three or four diagrams on a piece of paper), but he managed to get it all together and looking great!

I tried to take an "unboxing" photo, but caught Joe mid-sentence by accident... I'm pretty sure he was telling me to put down the camera and help out!


Despite the crapo directions, he was all smiles...


Seriously, I have no idea how he figured this out...


...but he did and it looks FABULOUS!!

1 comment:

~D said...

Joe put that together from a flat-packed box?! I'm super impressed!