Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Have lens, will shoot!

My Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens came in the mail on Saturday! My lens ended up coming from Adorama via Amazon and they shipped it the same day as I ordered! Clearly, I was super excited to play with my new toy, so I quickly got it on my camera body and instantly loved how light it is!

Daggers happened to be attempting to crawl on the floor at the time...

Can we say "Yay!!?!" And yes, I have a little goober on my hands- her facial expressions are so hilarious to me and I just love when I'm able to capture them with a photo!

Sunday was my very first Mother's Day and my little family did not disappoint... Joe and I have had a bunch of discussions about gift-giving holidays and came to the conclusion that Mother's and Father's Day didn't need to be one of the ones that we break the bank for! So, until our kids are old enough to make/buy us their own presents, we're trying to keep them relatively low cost, kid-focused, and fun!

Next week I'll be blogging about the whole day, but here's a little sneak peek at my 1st Mother's Day activities...

No comments: