Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Cyber Monday... win FREE jewelry!

One of my favorite days of the year has arrived and I'm stoked... it's Cyber Monday!

I. Love. To. Shop.  There, I said it... I love walking through malls and stores -- eyeing up the designer goods as I turn down the aisles towards the sale racks!  While I go shopping quite often, I'm really an online shopper.  I'm a freak about getting good deals (a trait I'm glad to inherit from my Mom's side of the family) and today is my superbowl of shopping. 

This year I'm pleased to be adding to the barrage of online deals... my Stella & Dot Trunk Show!

Here's your chance to order gorgeous jewelry for friends and family (or yourself... Hey, I probably will!) for the holidays! You can even win free jewelry for yourself, but will get to that below...

Check out the fabulous goods on http://stelladot.com/brandysebold, click on the pink [Can’t make it to the trunk show? Find your hostess] in the upper right corner and enter in my name [Rory] to begin shopping!

***One lucky shopper will receive a free piece of jewelry... all you have to do is place an order and you're entered into the drawing! Orders must be made by 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday, December 1st to be entered in the drawing!***

My current Stella & Dot obsessions are...
...these Lilly-fied starfish earrings!  My sis-in-law was rocking them at Thanksgiving dinner and I just love them...


...and the AOII in me is loving-up this ruby ring!  I have always had such a hard time finding rubies in a setting that I like and am totally drooling over these!

There you have it, people! Now get your virtual fannies over to http://stelladot.com/brandysebold, click on the pink [Can’t make it to the trunk show? Find your hostess] in the upper right corner, enter in my name [Rory], and shop away!

No comments: