Tuesday, January 25, 2011

May the force be with you.... Innocent Wonder at iheartfaces

Is there anything more innocently wonderful than boys playing light sabers in a field and using the force to hypothetically crush each other?!  When I saw the prompt of "innocent wonder," I instantly thought of this photo of my sister-in-law's nephews' playing during her wedding reception last summer... these boys (all of her family, actually) are just the nicest people you'll ever meet and just oozed happiness and joy.  When you think about it, that's exactly what you want to surround yourself with... happiness and joy!  Is there anything more wonderful than that?!


1 comment:

Rain in My Head said...

Cracking up at this photo! Those boys look like my own two boys who love to shoot imaginary "lasers" on each other. Great moment captured!