Friday, April 01, 2011

Love Those Baby Blues... GMYBS/PSF

I have more than a few photos from this past week to share.  Some, if not most, show how much fun a week in Disney could be far better than this one.  All things aside, I love this shot of my little girl.  She's not smiling.  She's actually rather annoyed that I interrupted her playing with the buckles of the stroller. BUT... I just love those baby blues.



Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

2 comments:

Cecily R said...

They are BEAUTIFUL.

Every time I see eyes like that, I sort of wish I had at least ONE kid with their dad's eyes. But my brown eyed genes are apparently too bossy for that. :)

Unknown said...

She has the most gorgeous eyes! I'm jealous of your trip to Disney. How was it??