Friday, July 22, 2011

My Morning with an Almost-2 Year Old! PSF

I'm usually the first one out of the house during the week, but working from home the last few days has given me a chance to relieve Joe of his morning duties with Doodle (And gives her time to sleep in a bit!).  This morning I grabbed my iPhone and snapped a few photos of our journey to the car (to go to Marsha's)!


Yes, 4 out of the 9 photos contain references to princesses.  This might me slightly disproportionate to the truth.  It's usually 6 or 7 out of 9. ;)

I have to admit, I had a bit of a Peter Pan-flashback when she discovered her shadow... she was so enthralled with it and enjoyed making it move along with her.  I literally had to pick her up and put her into the car.

Best part of the morning... she actually said bye to me when I dropped her off at Marsha's (she usually just runs in saying "Hi" to all of the kids) and even gave me a smooch on the lips when I left!



Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe that Dagny is almost 2?! She looks so much bigger than the last time I saw her. Hope you're enjoying your summer!

Casey Martinez said...

I love that she was so enthralled with her shadow! That is really adorable and your little pictures of your day with her are precious!