Sunday, June 23, 2013

Little Moments...

**This is from earlier this month... just saw that it never published.**

Master Chief and Doodle are growing up way too quickly for my taste! Doodle just found the photobook that we made Hubby last Daddy's Day and I feel like the photos in the book were taken a lifetime ago!

Hubby is working a Bereavement Camp this weekend, so it's me and the kids with Gramme! I'm so incredibly exhausted in general, so I'm not looking forward to Hubby being away, but it'll be fine.

Here are a few little snippets from the last few weeks... Yes, that's Doodle in the ER! :/ She fell into the fireplace wall at Gramme's house as Aunt A's Bridal Shower was beginning (#fail)... A few stitches later and we're all set to go (just no sun for a year!)!













No comments: