Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hubby, MBA

Sorry, Ladies. He's mine! ;)

Last night my wonderful Hubby finished his MBA!  He powered through an entirely online curriculum in just 18 months... while working full-time and playing Hubby/Daddy full-time!  He did over 90% of coursework while Doodle and I were sleeping... which means that he hasn't had more than 5 hours of sleep in about a year and a half.  The best part - for me - is that he managed to do all of this without our family life really changing.  I know that had I been in his shoes, life would have definitely changed a little more dramatically than being awake while everyone else slept! ;)

We've always known he's a smartie... I wouldn't have married him otherwise... but now he has three little letters that confirm it... MBA.

Congrats, Darling. Doodle and I are so very proud of you.


p.s. On top of all of this, he runs a weekend-long bereavement camp for children who have lost loved ones every year... I barely make it through photographing parts of it without tearing up at what these kids are going through, yet he's able to help guide them through it in such a positive way... he truly amazes me.


No comments: