Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What have you been up to?

It's been overwhelmingly busy around these parts lately... we've had three wedding/receptions in the last month, a trip to Vinalhaven, Maine (that's where Doodle is in the photo above-- playing at Noel & Dana's beach!), Doodle spent a week at the beach with Grandma, summer camp is in full swing, I'm 22 (or something like that) weeks pregnant with a BOY (oh lordy!), and now my little cousins are here for the week to hang out with Doodle and go to Hubby's camp!  I'm not even going to promise a full recap, but will try to share some of our exciting adventures... 

Has your Summer been crazy, too?!  What have you been up to?


p.s. Entering this photo on www.rocktheshotforum.com -  I've never entered anything on there before, but I just love this beachy photo! ;)

No comments: