Tuesday, August 27, 2013

3/4 of a year! ;)


1 Day

2 Weeks

1 Month

2 Months

3 Months

4 Months

5 Months

6 Months

7 Months
8 Months

9 Months

Master Chief is nine months old! Where did the summer go?! I feel like we were just into the first week of camp and now Doodle is already back to school!

I really love this series of photos of him... which is why I end up repeating it every few months!  His personality is really coming out now and he's just such a happy baby! Not only is he crawling and climbing all over the place, he's standing up and even took a step while we were in Maine a few weeks ago. I found his 1st tooth this past weekend-- months earlier than Doodle's emerged.

He's always cracking up at Joe (I really need to get that on video), giving me slobbery kisses, climbing on Doodle (trying to love on her) and the dogs, eating every object that can fit in his mouth (it's quite dangerous, actually), finally eating more foods (but still prefers pureed veggies and puffs), still eats every piece of paper he can get his hands on, and yammers on to himself all the time. He has his little blue blankie that he sleeps with and is down to nearly one mid-night wake up.

We've been without childcare for a few weeks, M's annual vacation, and it's been fun spending so much time with him. He's a nightmare to have around a computer (key smashing is one of his favorite hobbies), but he loves climbing on cardboard boxes and playing in our makeshift nursery (Nancy's office). When he sees Aunt Allison at work, he gets the biggest smile on his face. He's such a lover... and I love it! I'm pretty sure that this is my favorite age of the baby phase!

I feel like we're on the verge of so much with him... he's SO close to walking and I feel like once that happens it's "Game Over."  We're heading to Maine tomorrow for Grandmother's 95th birthday (and hubby's birthday, too!) and leave for the Outer Banks just a few days after we get back (for the big wedding)!  It's been a complete whirlwind around here, but we're all loving each other and having fun!

No comments: